All of our handcrafted wood pieces are produced with sustainability and ethical practices in mind. We are deeply proud of the ranges we create and source for the Shop and here's what makes them ethically made and sourced:
- The reclaimed timbers that we use for our wood pieces and the vintage home goods that we source have been saved from landfill.
- All of our pieces are stored in a home studio. We have chosen to run Flynn Home from home to lower our carbon footprint and limit the resources used. Our vintage sourcing is sourced within Sydney only to also lower our travel times.
- We use sustainable packaging by sending our items in paper boxes wrapped in Geami wrap and we send smaller items and unbreakable items in parcels made from corn starch that are entirely compostable.
- All of our pieces are handmade by Colin on Sydney's Northern Beaches.
- We source quality vintage home goods because they have stood the test of time and have shown their quality over 20+ years since being produced.
- All of our wood pieces are made from recycled materials.
We are passionate about continuously learning and educating ourselves on ethical practices. With every purchase of one of our wood pieces you will find a Thank You card. This card outlines what has made your purchase with us ethical.